On the social dancing environment there couple dancer you’re encounter:
- Perfectionist (dancing non-stop)
- Creepy (Abusive SNL tolerated – i mean from outside perspective )
- Hunter (Only dance with best dancer – beginner not bother to be on the waiting list)
- Blammer (Always pointing finger to the partner)
- Talker ( no comment on that one – still looking right description)
- Average (repeat the same patterns over and over)
- Expert (explained everything)
- Passionate (Focus on technique)
- Singer (aka always practise his (or her) shower voice
- Guide ( Make you feel special)
The list is not gender (leader/follower) specific.
And I know many dancers that switch categories throughout the party.
It all depends what make you happy at the moment and connection created off or on dancefloor.